4.15.2009

Some more stuff for you.....

I am doing some design work for a local sales rep in the scrapbooking industry. She reps for K & Co - EK Success - Inka Stamps just to name a few. Here are a few layouts I just completed for her with some of the new K & Co lines on the market now:

my  beach bums

summer getaway

the girls

Then a couple more just for fun:

This one was inspired by a Donna Espiritu sketch over at Dixie Pieces:

jump

This one was for a challenge over at Dixie Pieces - to use a blurry photo in your layout:

fast break

A few other pics for you from the past weekend---managed to get Jordan & Travis together for a couple shots:

j & T 1

j & T 2 copy

j & T 3

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

So glad I found your blog! I love your work!

suzARTe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzARTe said...

I love your LO-Might as well jump, great composition and colour. Good luck with your Kaiser DT submission.

Blog Archive