4.29.2009

My Little Shoebox

I love all scrapbooking products -- I don't usually play favorites. But....I have to say that when I stepped in the My Little SHoebox booth at CHA Winter I just knew that they would soon rank up their with my top 5 scrapbooking companies! Everything was bright and cheerful and the gals were so sweet and helpful.

So imagine how thrilled I was to hear they were having a Design Team Call! I just know that they will have 100's of talented scrappers apply, but I just can't pass up the opportunity to give it a shot! After all --- you never know if you don't try, right?

So, I thought I would share the layouts that I have created recently using their product. I know some of them I have posted before, but I wanted to have them all in one place! Here you go!

welcome home

create

close to home

sweet cooper

my little shoebox cards

a tweet box

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Wowzers...beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

How freakin cute!!

All of it!

-Brenna

shelly McLarin said...

So cute! LOVE the one with the circle...

Blog Archive