3.10.2009

Life is made of special moments...

The blog challenge today over at My Sketch World is to remember one of those "special moments" that life is made of.

Turns out that I had one this morning. Luke crawled in bed with me to cuddle. All my kids have done this over the years, and I never really thought too much about it. In fact, most of the time, I was more interested in being alone that taking the time to cuddle. Remember with 7 kids, I have woken up with kids in my bed more times than you can imagine.

Today was different though. WIth Luke being the youngest and almost 9 -- I always wake up in bed alone. It was a wonderful surprise to wake up and find him cuddled up against me. I stayed as still as I could and cherished every minute of it! After all ---it could be the last time.

1 comment:

Lucy Chesna said...

Beautiful moment...I know what you mean about those moments ....

Blog Archive