2.17.2009

Oh Happy Day!

The morning has started off FABULOUS! The kids are doing a lite day of school & I am catching up on all the things I have forgotten about all week! Especially blogging!

Some fun news to share! A fabulous friend and talented scrapbooker, Lucy Chesna, has a sketch blog - My Sketch World and she has just announced her newest Design Team. Head on over and check it out --- yep, my name is on there and I couldn't be happier! How fun is that! In addition, she has just opened a forum so that we all can chat, scrap and chat some more! It just opened today and it is hopping already! Lucy makes some fabulous sketches --- perfect for getting your mojo flowing. Hey mom---if you are reading this --- head over there and look at her sketches---then you will have so many ideas for your scrapbook pages, you won't know what to do!

I had an adventure downtown with some girlfriends on Sunday --- Shelly, Laurie, Robyn & I headed downtown to see the final performance of the musical Memphis at the 5th Avenue. WOW! It was fabulous - totally a fun & hopping musical. We also enjoyed luch at the Purple Cafe---if you haven't tried it -- you should! I had the Cranberry Chicken salad and sweet potatoe fries. OMG! it was to die for. Many thanks to Shelly who shared her tickets with us!

Over the weekend, David finished up the taping of the sheetrock and we are ready for painting. Well, priming and touch up first -- but paint soon! I am having fun today, playing with color combos on the Benjamin Moore Paint site. I just need to be sure -- but I have lots of colors coming soon!

Yesterday was 50% off at Value Village and after a trip to the drive thru Starbucks, Jordan, Shanna, Anna & I hit the store. We had a great time and found some fun stuff --- even with the discount, we spent $100 but came home with 6 huge bags full of goodies.

I think you're caught up with us now! No pics, sorry---need to remember to get that camera out.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Kim...I like the new look! Keep blogging I love reading your updates:)

Blog Archive