2.28.2009

The March Kit is here! Spring Fever!

OMGOSH! I am soooooo ready for spring. I would love to get out in my yard and clean it all out and plant some flowers and see some new growth! It has been so darn cold! So imagine how much fun it was to work with some bright colors and spring prints! I loved it! This fabulous kit goes on sale tomorrow - head on over to Dixie Pieces and pick one up!

Here are my "HAPPY" designs for the month!

tiggers

ticket for fun

box1

berry pickin

happy day card

OH YEAH! If anyone is heading down to Portland next weekend to the CKConvention, give me a call! I am heading down for Austin's soccer team and I'm going to sneak to the vendor faire on Saturday and then spend Saturday night with the Dixie Pieces Crew at their table at the crop! If you're there---come on over and say hi!

Leaving you with one more layout---this was is for the Color Scheme Challenge over at DP this weekend --the crop is in full swing and we are having a fabulous time!

Here is the inspiration and the color scheme:

spring color pallette

And here is my sample layout:

spring fever fun

There is still time to head over to the crop and look around!

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

beautiful LO, I love the colours.

Blog Archive