2.02.2009

Home again --- with some fun Design Team News!

I am so thankful to be home for the forseeable future. I loved every moment of everything I got to do this month, but there is just something about being home that is comforting to my soul these days. The last trip was amazing - I was able to absorb myself in the scrapbooking industry for 3 days, spent some great time with a great friend, and even get some rest in. I have never been away from David for that many days in the 22 years we have been married. That was really hard for me. By the 5th day I was having withdrawals! He is definitely my rock and my best friend and the phone calls just weren't enough to satisfy my need to be with him.

Okay, enough mush --- I will post more fun stuff from the show and the trip in the next few days.

But, first to update you on all the fun stuff happening on my design teams these days!

The Scrap-Diner:

This month at the Scrap-Diner we are celebrating Friendship! There is going to be tons of fun challenges, and there is even a great prize for bringing new friends to the site.

When you refer a friend and then they sign up in the Welcome Wagon using your name as the referring friend, you will get a chance to win a huge prize package from Little Yellow Bicycle! You can see a picture and learn more about the referral contest here:

http://www.scrap-diner.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=69469#69469

What's even better is that the new friend will have a chance to win a great prize package too! They have a chance to win a $25 Scrap-Diner Gift Certificate and a Little Yellow Bicycle prize pack! You can see a picture and learn more about the newbie contest here:

http://www.scrap-diner.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5383

This month is also all about Ribbon at the Scrap-Diner and there are already some fabulous ideas and challenges posted. Make sure to check it all out!

Dixie Pieces Kit Club:



The new kit is ready for purchase and let me tell you -- it was a really fun kit to scrap with! It was full of bright papers and fabulous embellishments! Krista even designed a full sheet of transparent robots! They were so cool! You can order your kit here.

Here are my designs for the month:

robotics

educated at home

the places you'll go

boys of summer

soft hearts

I will be back later with some fun stories from the vacation and some good pics too! But, for now---I need to get back to the boys and homeschooling---it is a school day after all!

1 comment:

Valerie Chmielak said...

GREAT LO's Kim!! I just LOVE your work!!!

Blog Archive