12.05.2008

Friday Fun

Day 5 & I'm still on track! Who'd have thought? No school today because the school district gave the teachers a planning day. I always use that as an excuse to give the kids & I the day off too! So, we watched Naomi today and went outside and enjoyed the sunshine---cold temps and all. Then I got some scrapping done for a fabulous January kit over at Dixie Pieces Kit Club. I can't share the layouts---but let me just tell you--it is a fabulous, outside the box, kit that should appeal to just about everyone! I love it!

Everyone has been telling me to head over to the website from Office Max where you can Elf Yourself. I thought---yeah, no---it would just be another stupid site. Well, of course, it's hysterical! Check this out:

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/oyPPdEPsaLwV0Dln

Okay---just a short one today---lots of pics and some layouts tomorrow!

No comments:

Blog Archive