12.01.2008

Can you say -- CRUD?

I can. I have had the crud for almost a week now. Started off when I tweaked my back laying tile last Tuesday and culminated yesterday when I was down and out with the head flu and a 101 degree temperature. Ugh. But, I feel like I may be on the mend---back is feeling a bit better and I can finally breath out of my nose! Progress is being made!

Thanksgiving was a success--everyone had a great time and the food was terrific! We had a full house as usual---but this time less than 20 people--which was just about perfect!

Spent a few days trying to Christmas shop---was fairly successful with that and only have a few people left! Now to work on those homemade gifts!

A couple of sure signs of Christmas at out house:

Candy canes and Christmas stories:

simple joys

The tree:

tree


In addition, it's December 1st and that means another fabulous kit reveal over at Dixie Pieces. Head on over to www.dixiepieces.com to get yours today!

here are my December Pages:

snow girls

merry christmas

short cut

winter beauty

dp christmas cards

No comments:

Blog Archive