11.19.2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Yes, it's been a good day! I love Wednesday's --- a day at home to catch up on paperwork--scrapbooking--school and laundry. Working on those things just makes me happy. Strange huh? Well--I definitely am. Strange, that is. But, it makes me feel good to be on top of things. Unlike last week, when I felt completely out of control the whole time. Hated that.

So today, I was able to make a mental list for Thanksgiving dinner --thank goodness for my mom who will be here to help me. I really think that I have only cooked a Thanksgiving dinner on my own once in 22 years of marriage! I think I better get over that! I am trying to think of something fun to do that day--to start of a new tradition or something. Any fun ideas out there?

Other than that---life has slowed way down--only one child in sports and that is Austin and soccer. Games are over till February so just practices a few times a week. So much easier than 2-3 practices a night every night of the week. Almost feels like vacation!

I was able to get some scrapping done today - mostly for the Urban Scrapbooker. Here you go:

autumn days copy

my blessings from santa

K & Co card 1k & Co card 5
K & Co card 3K & Co card 4
K & Co card 2k & Co card 6

Also finished my December Dixie Pieces Kit---so look for that reveal on December 1st! Great kit as always.

For those of you wanting to contribute cards to the Troops for Heroes --you still have a week to get them to me!

No comments:

Blog Archive