8.08.2008

08.08.08

So, anyone superstitious out there? Anyone really believe that this is a lucky day? Well, I'm not big on luck, but I do appreiciate that this is a once in a lifetime date and how fun that can be to document!

So, let's see....

My 8 favorite people---this is too easy!
(1) - David
(2-8) - All seven of my fabulous children!

My 8 favorite foods---
(1) - Fresh Strawberries
(2) - Pizza
(3) - Cat cookies from Trader Joes
(4) - Bran Flakes
(5) - Quaker Oatmeal Bars
(6) - Halibut
(7) - Starburst --does candy count?
(8) - Chicken soft tacos

My 8 favorite places to visit---
(1) - Maui
(2) - Disneyland
(3) - Hood Canal
(4) - Arizona ---okay, I haven't been there yet---but I am going in September!
(5) - Chicago
(6) - the Grand Caymen Islands
(7) - San Diego
(8) - Grayland

My 8 favorite indulgences---
(1) - Cinnamon Dulce Lattes
(2) - Fruit Smoothies
(3) - Strawberry Cheesecake
(4) - Garlic Bread from Costco
(5) - Reading a whole book in a weekend
(6) - Watching a whole season of "24" over Thanksgiving weekend
(7) - Laying in bed late on Saturday with my honey
(8) - Shopping at the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

My 8 secret prayers - okay--not so secret if I am shaing them!
(1) - to be a grandmother of 20!
(2) - to grow old with David
(3) - to watch my children succeed in life
(4) - to watch my children grow old
(5) - that my children will stay safe
(6) - to share 20+ more years with my mom
(7) - to find a church that my whole family feels at home at
(8) - that Tom & Angie would move to Seattle!!

I will leave you with my week #4 layout for the contest over at ScrapLove - www.scraplove.com

friends canvas

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Kim, this layout is GORGEOUS!! You're amazing.

Jackie said...

I love that layout, it's fabulous!

Blog Archive