7.25.2008

You don't want to miss this!

Who doesn't love a sale? Sher at the Scrap-Diner is having a huge one this weekend! She has just added tons of stuff to the Bargain Basement to make room for the new CHA stuff! But, it gets even better! If you fill your cart with $50 worth of product, you will receive an additional 50% off all the bargain basement merchandise! I was able to fill my cart with $50 worth of clearance items and at check out -- it was only $25! That works out to be 70-90% off most of those baragain items because let me tell you --- they are already marked down a lot! This sale is only for the weekend---head on over and check it out!

Cool thing is - that she has only been open under a year so she has some great newer things in that bargain section!

For example, this 7 Gypsies stamp retails for $15.95 --- it's been marked down to $12.00 ---then to $6.00 with this sale, AMAZING!

17645

5050

Have fun shpping! I did!

2 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Get out! That's awesome! I'm going over to scrapdiner :)

Leah said...

Oh my Kim!! I am seeing tons of good stuff... thanks for the info!!

Blog Archive