7.28.2008

wow-two posts in one day!

Amazing---life is slowly returning to normal! I was able to scrap a bit today and thought I would share!

These two are for the Manufacturer of the Month over at the Diner, Glitz Designs:

1.not again

2.too early

I also got to play with transparencies today! I am loving them!

The first one was done for Brooke at the Urban Scrapbooker, using the Narratives line from Creative Imaginations. Yes, this is me and my brother way back when!

3.remember when

This next one is for week #3 over at Scrap Love for their summer time challenge series. You needed to usee a transparency, a song title and have journaling.

4.your smiiling face

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful layouts, Kim! I stopped by Urban Scrapbooker yesterday ... it's fun to see all your LO's up. :)

Blog Archive