4.30.2008

A breath of Fresh Air!

It's Wednesday -- one of my favorite days of the whole week. I don't know why exactly---just feels like the most organized day of the week for me! I usually have my to do list written and a few things checked off by Wednesday with still 2 more days to accomplish them before the weekend. For some reason that just makes me happy!

I got fabulous news this morning! I won a blog giveaway from the gals over at LUXE Designs! I can't tell you how thrilled I am! The new paper line - Simply Luxe - is right up my alley - all the fabulous paper in those fabullous colors with those fabulous linear designs! WOW! And I have to tell you, if you haven't met Emily Adams before you should check out her blog - I met her at CHA Anaheim last year - just another student in her class - but man was she inspirational! She went through a time in her life that led her to pursue her dream of creating and I remember that look in her eye as she told us the story. It was pure joy - joy of finding your true place in life. I loved that. She is real, inspiring and truly a creative wonder!

And to top it off ---turns out the LUXE Designs is the manufacturer of the month over at Scrap-Diner for the month of May! Use all that wonderful Luxe paper in your stash or head over to the Diner Store and pick some up! Every creation you make and post to the gallery gets you a chance in the drawing at the end of the month for a fabulous RAK from the Diner!

& I heard from a good source that there is a possibility of a chat with Emily sometime soon! So, head over to the Diner for all sorts of wonderfulness during the month of May. We have new kit designers as well as 3 new DT members to offer tons of new inspiration! The big announcement will be made tomorrow at the Diner!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! The Diner Blog is in the process of being revamped and will be rocking the whole month of May ---so go check it out!

Here are a few pictures of Luke's birthday for you:

Apr 27 2008 001-1

Apr 27 2008 006-1

this is a fun one---we let all the kids draw on the walls in the new construction - big birthday card!
Apr 27 2008 022

Apr 27 2008 045

and the Pinata ---- we had a huge line up of kids that wanted a turn to swing and it started to break too early---so we had to repair it!

pinata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!!

Im sad i missed you guys today!! Travis and I were verrrry interested in going to some of he boys games!! please let us know when they are!! I am off Saturday...work 10-2 Sunday..so thats the weekend. Im working tomorrow (Thurs. 9-3..but taking travis' car in..and Friday 9-4 so if there are any games before the weekend!!!) let me know!! you can email...call...or text!!

love you!!
Michelle

Blog Archive