3.21.2008

on the verge....

of destruction! Okay, well that is a slight exaggeration. But, I felt on the verge yesterday. On the verge of what, I'm not sure. But, my hubby came home early, dealt with the construction and washing machine issues and I seem no worse for the wear today. Thank you, Lord.

Good Friday---I don't think I've ever really thought too much about this day. But, I was determined this year to stay focused on what is really important today and what our memories of this day should be. So to that end, I gave the boys the day off from boring school work and had them write a paper on waht Good Friday means to them. Then we watched "The Passion of the Christ". It was the boys first time and it was a powerful reminder to us all of the sacrifice of Jesus. Truly an amazing thing.

2 comments:

Sherine said...

The Passion is such an amazing movie. And to think that it is probably not even close to how the torture was. And all for us.

Kim, I wish you and your family a peaceful and reflective Easter.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

HEY LADY!!! I didnt see a "weigh in" on MONDAY!!!! just letting you know i miss seeing you guys...and to keep going strong with your weight watchers!!! :D

love you!
Michelle

Blog Archive