3.06.2008

Layouts for you!

Here you go---all the stuff I did last weekend:

For the Scrap-Diner - http://www.scrap-diner.com/

These are all from the "Ode to Mr. Green Jeans" kit. You can find it here: http://store.scrap-diner.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4540

out of the blue

lucky charm

a hug

friends forever

More stuff for the Diner - the new Scenic Route Grafton Line:

armed to the teeth

gentleness

relax

Then for the Manufacturer of the Month ---American Crafts (most of my layouts have some of their product on them ----since I love those thickers!

This layout is also for my neighbor:

baked with love

This one is from that yummy new product line, Little Yellow Bicycle! One of my n ew favorites.

guy thing


Then for the ones I created for the Urban Scrapbooker, my Local Scrapbook Store. http://www.urban-scrapbooker.com/

beauty queen

baseball

my snowman

sand between our toes

circle of friends

yoshi

glamour girls

easter cards

This is the mini-book I did to go along with my favorite things from A to Z:

The cover:
abc's cover

Some of the inside pages:
abc book 1

abc book 2

abc book 3 copy

abc book 4

abc book 5

abc book 6

That is a lot of stuff to look at! If you made it all the way to the bottom of this post---I applaud you! Be back tomorrow with some amazing pics of my house!

4 comments:

Brenna said...

dang girl....you've been busy. Great to see your stuff though! Thanks for sharing.

angie parks said...

your layouts are alwsys so good. i love them all. great job.

TanishaRenee said...

Lots of great stuff here!!!! Really love the pic of you and your son on the handshake one!

MsGrace said...

wow...these are fabulous!

Blog Archive