3.13.2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Amanda! Thanks girlfriend! Love ya :)

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1-I only take showers --- never baths --- and I take very quick showers, less than 5 minutes.
2-I eat cold cereal for breakfast EVERY day. I would eat it three times a day if it was healthy.
3-I don't consider myself creative.
4-I love nothing better than a great garage sale find.
5-I homeschool because it is easier for me.
6-Grease is my all time favorite musical.
7-Only started drinking coffee a year ago --now I'm an addict.

There you go--pretty random things about me---much more than you ever needed to know!

I tag:
Sara
Marci
Sherry
Brenna
Amy
Michelle
Dee

You go girls!

1 comment:

Urban Scrapbooker said...

Hey! Weren't we just talking the other day that I must know all your secrets now? It turns out I didn't know any of these things. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper Lip Gloss. Does that count as a secret???

Blog Archive