2.18.2008

President's Day!

So, we have been so productive this weekend! I can't believe all that we have gotten done.
---Went through all of the boys clothes, shoes and jackets & donated all that were too small
---Finished Jordan's bathroom!
---David finished two drywall side jobs
---I participated in a 24 hour online crop and scrapped my DT kit! (can't wait till March 1st to show you!)
---Raked and cleaned up the yard - the sun is shining here! Cold but sunny!
---Cleaned my office!
---Prepared all my coupons for the grocery store trip tonight
---Spend $200 at the thrift store 50% off sale --okay so this is hard to do! But, Jordan & I found so much great stuff! Tons of Abercrombie-Quiksilver and Converse!

Here are a couple layouts that I completed for the crop---they were quick & easy ones for the layout an hour part of the crop.

anxiety

my little family copy

Here is one I completed for a contest:

No comments:

Blog Archive