1.28.2008

Sneak Peek - February Kit at Dixie Pieces

Hey everyone--I have to tell you how terrific the February kit at Dixie Pieces is! I had so much fun with it--make sure you get over there first thing on February 1st, because I have a feeling this kit is going to go fast! Here is a layout I did with it---can't show you any more or I'd have to shoot you!

so in love - feb

So much fun!

Even more fun is coming up though! On February 15th, we are having a 24 hour crop over on the Dixie Pieces forum! There will be a new challenge every hour on the hour - some quick and easy and some a little more complicated! At the end of the crop, some great prizes will be awarded including a wonderful Dixie Pieces kit and some magazine supbscriptions for our favorite scrapbboking publications! There will be tons of fun and inspiration, so make plans now to come over and join us!

No comments:

Blog Archive