1.20.2008

Scrappin Saturday -

I had so much fun absorbing myself in my scrapbook product yesterday! Thanks to David for letting me play all day. Here are some of the layouts I completed:

This one was for Challenge #2 over at the Scrap-Diner. There are 8 days of challenges and prizes over there! Check them out www.scrap-diner.com !
so stinkin'cute

This one was also for the Scrap-Diner - the manufacturer of the month is 7 Gypsies - this was made with the sticker sheet 97% Complete - Adventure.
ny adventure

This one was for the DT over at the Urban Scrapbooker - the LSS in Edmonds, WA.
change is good

This one was just for me!
Austin's birthday

This one too - just for me!
love - grandma& luke

This was for the Life challenge over at the Scrap-Diner. The challenge was to scrap a change or something that spanned over 10 years.
special bond

This one was just for me!
birthday girls

2 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Wow! You've been busy girl! I love every single one of them :)

rhonda said...

OMG!!!!! You did some SERIOUS scrapping!!! LOVE them all!

Blog Archive