1.18.2008

Fun Friday!

How is everyone tonight??? I am doing great-had a fun day with the boys. I scrapped while they did school! I even made it to the gym at lunch time! So all in all, a fabulous Friday! To top it off it is the start of a three day weekend and I plan to scrap most of it away! Over at www.scrap-diner.com we have just started a week of challenges and we have wonderful prizes to give away. Don't forget to check it out!

Today, I worked on Design team pages for my LSS, the Urban Scrapbooker. After only 4 months of business, things are moving along well for her and she is preparing to head to CHA to check out all the new product on the market! I can't wait to see all the great stuff she stocks the store with! Here are some layouts that will go up in the store soon:

I am thankful to Emily for giving me this adorable photo of Makena-it was perfect!
our little makena

This is a picture from CKU Anaheim - I so enjoyed meeting CD - I was really blessed by her!
scrapbooking

This is a self portrait of David & Jordan --I love it when I find these pictures on my camera!
goofy

This one I completed for the layering challenge over at the Diner today!
inspire me

I hope you have a fabulous, fun Friday!

2 comments:

karen (akaliz) said...

these lo's are AWESOME! where ever did you get those felt looking flowers in the layout with CD M.?
they rock!

Lynn said...

ooooooooooo very cool you rocked the creative cafe. wow!

Blog Archive