1.03.2008

Feeling Better!

Still feeling coldish (is that a word?), but feeling much better than yesterday! We even went to Costco tonight and stayed under $80! We have a new budget for the new year and it hinges on coupon cutting and keeping our costco spending under control. So far so good! Okay, so it's only the first trip of the year, but we need the encouragement!

Did a couple of quick layouts last night. I love winter break. I have one/two more days to focus on scrapping before I need to turn my attention to homeschooling again! I am going to make the most of it! Then on Sunday, I need to plan the second semester classes at the resource center and write out the kid's school planners for the next few weeks. But until then------scrapping is my priority!

Here they are:

little rascals

family


This is my Thankful Journal for 2008 - I have 52 miscellaneous pieces of paper inside-one for each week of the year. The plan is to write in it at the end of every week and track what I am most thankful for at that time. I'll post as I go!

very thankful

Have a great night!

2 comments:

NancyJones said...

LOVE your thankful journal I SOOO need to do this! Glad your feeling better girly! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Brenna said...

Kim, I love your stuff....it's great!

Can't wait to see what you did with the journal.

Blog Archive