11.17.2007

Rainy Saturday!

It is a rainy, dreary day in the PNW today, but that makes perfect scrapbooking weather! With the crop happening over at the Scrap-Diner, www.scrap-diner.com , I am getting tons of layouts done and it is barely noon! I love that.

Here are the ones I've done so far:

lucky

hobo

sweet sophie

just loungin' around

brooke&me

crazy boys

baby

the journaling for the above layout is hidden and reads:

tag

my fair favorite

michelle hill

David, Jordan & Austin are heading down south to a soccer game and then off to the Seattle Center to watch Edmonds Woodway play the quarter final football game in the state championship. It is going to be cold & wet. I am so glad I'm not going!!!

I'll check back in later!

2 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Holy Moly! You've been busy. I love how you've mixed the Noteworty and the Creative Cafe with other lines. Those layouts are all amazing.

Brenna said...

I'm so jealous Kim....how do you get so many layout done in a weekend.

Great job though!

Blog Archive