11.18.2007

Poem & Artwork!

Here is a poem the boys learned in school and the artwork they created to go with it:

Shadows on the wall noises down the hall life dosn't frighten me at all.
Bad dogs barking loud big ghosts in a cloud life dosn't frighten me at all.

Mean old Mother Goose lions on the loose that dosn't frighten me at all.
Dragons breathing flame on my counterpane they don't frighten me at all.

I go boo make them shoo I make fun way they run I won't cry so they fly I just smile they go wild life dosn't frighten me at all.

Tough guy in a fight
All alone at night
Life doesn't frighten at all
Panthers in the park
Stangers in the dark
No, they don't frighten me all

That new classroom where
Boys all pull my hair (Kissing little girls with their hair in curls)
They don't frighten me at all.

don't show me frogs and snakes
And listen for my scream,
If I'm afraid at all
it's only in my dreams.

I' ve got magic charms
That I keep up my sleeve,
I can walk the ocean floor
and never have to breathe.

Life doesn't frighten me at all
Not at all
Not at all.
Life doesn't frighten me at all.

AUSTIN:
austin art

LUKE:
luke poem

CHASE:
chase art

2 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

That's adorable !

meeechell said...

awww i loved this entry!

and ALL your new layouts! you give me so much inspiration! i love the new way you scrapbook ( even though you've been scraping like this for a while now) i think it looks so good! :D

...after you get all the construction done with your new loft.. then we can start planning out my scraping office, right? ;)

I'm suppose to be packing right now, but this is more fun! I'll be by tonight to say bye!

And am so happy you have this blog now so i can keep up with what you are all doing now and actually get to see it too!!

Love you all!!!!
xoxo Michelle

Blog Archive